Friday, July 18, 2014

Soar into Excitement with fun #FireAndRescue Actitivies for the Movie (Opens Today)

I haven't been this excited about a sequel... er, series movie for a while. It just happens to be Disney's Planes Fire & Rescue which opens in theaters TODAY!

Yes, my little copilots are eager to see it on the big screen. Till we have a chance to break away from hay season and check it out, we have some fun activities to do. Click below for the PDF file. Print it out and share with your own Disney fans.

Download Race To The Rescue Activities

...and for anyone wondering, no compensation was received. I know my kids will love these and had to share. These would be a great thing to print out for eating out entertainment or road trip fun.

Enjoy!
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!