Monday, August 18, 2014

Fabulous Messes and Stretching with Viva® Vantage

Thanks to Viva Vantage and Walmart for sponsoring today's discussion about toddlers, messes and stretching the paper towel farther. All opinions and experiences are my own.



Don't point that spoon at me Mama. I can do it!

There is a shift around here. My little eager eater has taken lunch into his own hands. He is bound and determine to tackle every juice dripping mess with a gusto. Who am I to stand in the way of this new milestone. Instead of fighting nature, I outfitted him with a bib and sat back to eat my own lunch. It was definitely something to witness

He eager slurped up his watermelon, fruit pouch, cheese and juice... with more than half ending up on his highchair tray or in the seat.



Of course I knew it was going to need some serious clean-up help. His highchair tray was starting to resemble a little mini water table.

Don't worry though...


Just one small sheet of Viva Vantage, with its great scrubbing power for everyday messes such as this one, cleaned this mess up quickly. One sheet is all it took.


Have you tried Viva Vantage? With sponge-like absorbency and revolutionary V-Flex Weave there is scrubbing power enough for any of my kids' spills and messes. And let's be honest, kids create a lot of messes.


I grabbed our pack of Viva® Vantage Paper Towels at my local Walmart while picking up the rest of our groceries. Easy right?


Paper towels get heavy use by all the members of my family. From the usual daily spills, they are also grabbed for sticky fingers, to cover food in the microwave and even to line my crisper drawers in the refrigerator. Right now my daughter is using them to help her practice her alphabet before Kindergarten starts.

The kids aren't going to stop making messes anytime soon. I know that. I am just glad that I have a paper towel that works well for my family. Really, it has it's job cut out for it.


What would your family like to start Scrubbing with Viva® Vantage?
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!